Recommendations set by the Facilities Advisory Committee include:
- Attempt to impact all buildings while keeping student benefit at the forefront of all planning.
- Prioritize projects from a districtwide perspective with a “basics first” approach.
- Continue with Students First construction program.
- Keep prioritize already established in the Revenue Purpose Statement
- Continue utilizing PPEL five‐year plans.
- Prioritize operational costs associated with building and sites.
- Sell buildings and/or sites that don’t service the needs of the district.
- Study consolidation of school facility resources.
- Maximize opportunities for early learning (pre‐K).
- All schools should have high standards and results.
- Equity is important at all levels