Register for Virtual Credit Card Payments
Des Moines Public Schools is partnering with FIS Integrated Payables to streamline the payment process by offering virtual credit card payments. Our goal is to simplify the payment process by making VISA payments to you.
BENEFITS OF VIRTUAL CREDIT CARD PAYMENTS
- Reduces payment wait time by receiving a single- use credit card information via email for prompt processing.
- Provides detailed remittance information, including the list of all invoices paid.
- Improves financial controls; paper checks can be lost or stolen.
- No banking information is required to receive credit card payments.
HOW TO REGISTER
- Go to fisintegratedpayables.com and visit “I Am a New Customer.”
- Click “SUBSCRIBE” to create your account.
- Enter your Registration Code.
- Verify your information.
- Create your online user account.
If you need assistance in registering for credit card payments, please contact the Vendor Enrollment Support Team at (866) 717-5008 or firstname.lastname@example.org. For general questions about our program, please contact Erica Armstrong of Des Moines Public Schools at email@example.com.