How to Discontinue Within-District Transfer

Within district transfer requests are granted for a minimum period of one year.

Approval from administration is needed PRIOR to enrolling in the address-assigned school.

To avoid disruption to the student’s educational program, parents wishing to withdraw their student from within district transfer may only do so at certain times:

  • Parents may withdraw from within district transfer prior to the beginning of the school year.
  • Elementary students may seek withdrawal at the end of either the first or second semester.
  • Because of the problems involved with scheduling individual classes, middle and high school students may discontinue participation only at the conclusion of the school year.