TECHNOLOGY HELP DESK
If you have any computer issues or technology problems please reach out to our Technology Help Desk Immediately: 515-242-8161
VIRTUAL CAMPUS MANAGER
- Jonathon Mendoza: 515-242-8502
CASE MANAGERS/VIRTUAL INSTRUCTORS
VIRTUAL CAMPUS OFFICE HOURS
An online school is a brand new experience for most students. We understand this, and have taken action for further assistance. Whether that be LMS/Online issues, navigation through the virtual system, understanding directions in a specific course, or if you just need 1-on-1 help from your Math teacher about a math problem you just don’t understand. You can do more than use one of our many modes of communication.
- What: Virtual Campus Office Hours are a face-to-face opportunity to meet with a Virtual Campus Instructor to support your learning.
- When: Every Wednesday from 8:30 AM -12:00 PM (excluding Holidays)
- Where: DMPS Central Campus, 1800 Grand Ave, 4th Floor (SCAVO), Room 4066
- Who: All of your Full-time Virtual Instructors will be there to assist and support you, and answer any questions you have about Virtual Campus and your specific courses.
- Who Can Come: Students and/or Parents are welcome at our Virtual Campus Office Hours. We are here to support you all of your questions.
Please contact one of the Virtual Instructors/Case Managers Below to communicate a time to visit during these Wednesday Office Hours!