As DMPS and Drake University consider a proposal to build a new football and soccer stadium for use by our students, we want to make sure the community has on opportunity to learn more about the project and its benefits to the school district. One part of that is a series of four upcoming community meetings:
- Tuesday, December 10 – Merrill Middle School (consumer science classroom)
- Thursday, December 12 – North High School (library)
- Monday, January 6 – Lincoln High School (commons)
- Tuesday, January 7 – Facebook Live (NOON)
- Wednesday, January 8 – Hoyt Middle School (library)
Each of the meetings begin at 6:00 PM, with the exception of the Facebook Live event, and will last approximately an hour.
Can’t attend a meeting? Be sure to check out the pages on this web site for information including images and video of the proposal along with an FAQ that addresses how the facility would be used, funded, and much more.