Year I 2015-16 Projects
Year I (2015-16) of the 5 Year Plan utilizing statewide penny funding.
Projects planned in the Year I are as follows:
- Brubaker, Carver, Cattell, Cowles, Downtown School, Greenwood, Howe, Madison, Monroe, Morris, Moulton, Oak Park, South Union, Willard, Windsor, Brody, Harding, Walker Street, and Roosevelt – Entry projects
- Cattell, Moulton, McKinley, Callanan, East, Lincoln, Central Campus, CNC, and Operations Center – Upgrades to portions of the existing mechanical systems.
- Findley – Cafeteria and kitchen addition
- Walnut Street School – Renovation of the fifth floor for classroom expansion. Completed.
- Lincoln and Roosevelt – Auditorium upgrades
- Central Academy – Replacement of the lower level windows
- Mann Renovation – Window and door replacement, mechanical/electrical upgrades, asbestos abatement, data and communications upgrade, site improvements and security.
- Brubaker, Cattell, Hanawalt, Hillis, McKinley, Monroe, Morris, Moulton, Oak Park, Phillips, South Union, Stowe, Willard, Windsor, Brody, Hoyt, and Hoover – Message board monument signs
- Callanan, Harding, Merrill, Weeks, East, North, RAILS, Central Campus, Central Academy, McKee, and Prospect – Exterior lighting upgrades
- Brody, Callanan, Goodrell, Harding, Hiatt, McCombs, Meredith, Merrill, Weeks, Lincoln, North, and Roosevelt – Installation of interactive projectors in classrooms
- Hanawalt cafeteria and Callanan lower halls – Acoustic improvements
- Moulton and Weeks – Student drop offs
- Phillips and Callanan – Interior lighting upgrades
- Phillips – Refinishing of the terrazzo flooring