Healthy U Wellness Program
Greetings and Happy Salutations from Healthy U!
We are excited, ready to inspire and set to ignite another awesome year in wellness with you! Healthy employees together with healthy students and healthy behaviors begin to encourage a healthy community…and that leads to creating a healthier culture.
Our Healthy U Wellness Bucket is back and brimming with awesome activities, classes, webinar opportunities, new personal wellness challenges, new personal adventures and so much more! Let’s dig deep and see what new lifestyle changes or healthy habits you going to make or keep building on this year.
When you look into your Wellness Bucket what dreams and ideas are floating around waiting for you? Is it time to de-stress your life? How are those relationships with family members, coworkers or friends? Is it time to build, mend and grow? Or is it your time to become more physically active, or start that path to improving your eating habits? Maybe this year it’s taking charge of your finances, or starting to save toward your retirement by learning more about IPERS and saving in a 403b. Or is your wellness journey about continuing to build, grow and create your own personal culture of health and well-being? Whatever it is, take a breath, take a moment, and take this year to discover what’s on your Bucket List!
Without further ado, let’s get this journey started. Here’s what you need to know:
- Healthy U is a four tier process that helps you earn your health insurance premium!
- Tier 1: Biometric Screening.
- Tier 2: Complete/Self-Report 2 of the 4 Wellness Activities between July1-December 31.
- Tier 3: Online Wellness Assessment.
- Tier 4: Complete/Self-Report the 2 remaining Wellness Activities between January 1-June 1.
- Free Biometric Screenings will open August 2016 – there are more than 60 days and locations to choose from!
- Complete your Online Wellness Assessment at the Wellmark Wellness Center between January 1 – March 31, 2017 — a Wellness Assessment completed outside of this time frame will not earn the incentive credit.
- Healthy U begins July 1, 2016. Any Wellness Activities you complete from July 1 forward count toward your Healthy U Wellness Activities for 2016-2017. Just make sure you self-report your completed activities on the rewards page at the Wellmark Wellness Center.
- For more information on what qualifies as a Wellness Activity, check out the 2016-2017 Healthy U Employee Wellness Incentive Guide and Directions.
What’s new with Healthy U?
- The self-reporting of your four Wellness Activities has changed.
- In Tier 2, you will self-report two activities between July 1-December 31, 2016.
- In Tier 4, you will self-report two activities between January 1, 2017-June 1, 2017.
- Activities NOT completed and self-reported within the correct timeframe or by the stated deadline will not receive incentive credit.
- Your Biometric Screening and Online Wellness Assessment will continue to automatically report for you upon completion.
- The total incentive to be earned has increased. Please refer to the chart below:
All Other Employees
|Completing 4 Wellness Activities||$50 (per activity)||$100 (per activity)|
|Online Wellness Assessment||$100||$100|
- Each building will now have a Wellness Champion to assist with Healthy U information!
REMEMBER you can always download the Wellmark App and you can do Healthy U from your smartphone!
For more information click on the links to the right under Healthy U Wellness. You can find almost any Healthy U info you need!
Let’s get this day started!
Tammy Steinwandt, Wellness Coordinator
Tanya Stark, HR/Wellness Executive Assistant
WELLMARK LINK, REGISTRATION INSTRUCTIONS AND HELP DESK:
Find the Wellmark/WebMD Healthy U Website here: www.wellmark.com
If you have not already registered or created an account with Wellmark, click “register now” and have your insurance card or Wellmark ID card ready. Primary insured employees will use their Wellmark insurance card; all “other” employees above will use the Wellmark ID card sent to them in the mail. Otherwise proceed to log in with your username and password.
The Wellmark Wellness Center Help Desk Phone number is: 1-877-252-8412. Or you can call the Technical Help desk at 1-800-407-0267. Don’t hesitate to reach out to them with any questions or issues with the website.
*Confidentiality – We want you to know that your personal information will remain just that — personal. Your confidentiality will be respected and protected. All information collected on any forms or screenings will only be used for tracking and auditing participation in the Healthy U Program.
Healthy U Wellness Coordinator
Tammy J. Steinwandt
Address: 2323 Grand Avenue, Des Moines, IA 50312
P: 515-242-7791 | E: firstname.lastname@example.org