DMPS Data Snapshot
Information and Data About Schools in Iowa's Capital CityThe DMPS Data Snapshot/District Map is designed to help you find your way around Iowa's largest provider of public education.
This tool is more than just showing where our schools are located. It also provides a look at the work underway inside.
In addition to the address and contact information for each school, the Data Snapshot/District Map provides information about each school's enrollment, demographics, assessment results and more.
We hope this tool is helpful in finding your way - in more ways than one - around Des Moines Public Schools.
Data Snapshot Instructions
- Select elementary, middle or high schools in the upper right-hand corner.
- To see an individual school, select it in the drop-down menu.
- Controls to zoom in for additional map details are in the upper left-hand corner.
- To move or "drag" the map, hold the Shift key while clicking and moving your mouse.
- Click a school's icon to open a window showing demographic and assessment data for that school.
- Close the window to return to the main map.